Friday, October 14, 2011

Reminding: Purl and Plant


Just a friendly reminder that the D.C. Guerilla Gardeners will be getting creative this Sunday!

Join us at our first-ever Purl and Plant, a knit-tastic event dreamed up by He-Who-I-Not-So-Secretly-Love (HWINSSL). HWINSSL is not only a knitter, but also a Master Gardener, a fugitive from the law, AND a cheesemaker. I know! A bundle of talent that boy is! So get your butts to Purl and Plant so that you can meet this cheese-making gardener fugitive.

Also you'll get to meet me, and I'm sort of lovable, too. Ask Guerilla #2! He thinks I'm awesome. So does Great Britain, but now I'm just bragging.

What: Purl and Plant
When: Sunday, October 16th at 2:00pm
Where: Qualia Coffee at 3917 Georgia Avenue NW, Washington DC
Bring: Knitting or crochet needles, yarn, etc.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment