- Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010
- Time: 10am to 10pm
- Location: ALL OVER THE WORLD! Give us your poor-quality, tired-out, empty masses of ground longing to be green!
- Look for public spots that are looked after, but not carefully maintained. You want your sunflowers to grow without the threat of getting pulled up.
- Dig a small hole using your finger, a pencil, a trowel, etc. The hole should be about an inch deep.
- Drop in your sunflower seed, and cover the hole with dirt.
- Watch in eager anticipation as your sunflowers sprout and grow!
These fan-freakin'-tastic flowers will attract butterflies and bees, and are certain to bring a smile to everyone who comes into contact with them.
If you want an accomplice, er... partner in crime, uh... I mean friend for your clandestine sunflower planting, let D.C. Guerilla Gardeners know. We're great at accomplicing.