Friday, April 23, 2010

The D.C. Guerilla Gardeners SECOND-EVER Event!

Let me tell y'all that the DCGG is ON FIRE! Our FIRST-EVER Event was wildly successful and oodles of fun, so we are moving on to Event Numero Dos tout de suite.

SAVE THE DATE, you gardenin' fools! Save it.

  • What: The SECOND-EVER D.C. Guerilla Gardeners Event! Woo-to-the-2!
  • When: Sunday, May 9, 2010
  • Time: 10am - Noon
  • Where: TO BE DETERMINED. (Got a location idea? Email me!)
  • Bring: Bottled water (for yourself to drink), gardening gloves, your preferred garden tools (spade, trowel, shovel, etc.), seeds or plants if you have 'em and want to share 'em
  • RSVP: Let D.C. Guerilla Gardeners know you're coming so that I can be sure to bring enough snacks, though I have to tell you that the last group didn't eat any of the snacks I brought and I was forced - FORCED - to eat the entire package of Oreos ALL BY MYSELF.*

Stay tuned as more information is announced.

Join the mailing list to get all of DCGG dirt! Pun intended.

*I will say for the record that I asked, no, BEGGED my lovely guerillas to PLEASE take the Oreos when they went home so as to save me from the mass Oreo consumption, but did they? No. They did not. And I? I ate all of the Oreos. JUST AS I WARNED THEM I WOULD. My ever-enlarging posterior blames you.

No comments:

Post a Comment